ads

Gaining support When You Are A First Time Traveler To Australia

 Gaining support When You Are A First Time Traveler To Australia

My story as a first-time traveler to a foreign country is very dear to me. I never expected that it would happen the way it did. But then it had to happen anyway. For a long time, I had dreamed of traveling from my country(Nigeria) to explore this beautiful world, but I happened to travel when I felt all hope was lost. The day my visa came through was one of the days I felt completely down. My emotion was out of control and I felt all hope was lost as I could not comprehend how my future would look like the following year. 

Flying to Australia for the first time

My life had been orchestrated by my maker and he plans every step I take. I never thought my visa would come on the day it did. And that was the happiest day of my life. Although I was not expressive of it. I was completely indifferent about it because I never knew what I would expect from my travel destination. So, I prayed for a safe landing before leaving Nigeria. And I got connected to my sister's friend who made my preparations easy. 

Post a Comment

1 Comments